Friday, March 14, 2008

WE WON!

Wow what excitment at the tourneyment game in Columbus last night! Our team won last night and now play the State Title game on Saturday! We are going to watch this team make history! New Knoxville has never won a state title NEVER! So we are excited! I am doing well today. Sabrina Bradshaw came over today and had a get well party for me ,they made me a cake and we had a good time with balloons!Thank You Sabrina,she is a very dear friend,she's there whenever I need her. I am sitting here listening to Grace Baptist Church's radio station in Gaylord It is a blessing.Right now they are playing the song I'm Blessed ,oh How I need to remember that! I am SO blessed! A wonderful Husband,wonderful children wonderful family wonderful church family. God is sooo Good!! Well have a great day and rememeber you are Blessed!!

1 comment:

The French Family said...

A Party - how fun!! That is what good friends are for!!