Monday, March 31, 2008

Making Improvement

Well I am doing much better,last Tuesday the doctor finally gave me the go ahead to start taking walking alittle at a time on my foot!Glory!!! I had my first shower in over 5 weeks and now i am on a crutch.I started friday putting weight on my foot and by this weekend I will be walking on my own and have my "boot" off! I started physical therapy today and it went well,the therapist was surprised how mobile my foot was,I was glad to hear that,hopefully a few weeks of therapy and working it at home and I will be back to normal,I am READY!!! Thank you everyone for your prayers,I know alot of people have been praying for me and I am very grateful.
On to other news I have a good friend who needs alot of prayer right now,I am asking everyone to pray for Denise Brophy,she was having some pain down her arm and it got bad enough to go to the Dr ,he did a MRI and found she has a bulging disk,herniated disk,and protruding disk in her neck,she is going to see a neurosurgeon on Friday.He dr told her having surgery would be VERY risky,she could be paralysed PLEASE pray for her that God would give the drs wisdom on what to do and that she could recover quickly,thank You!! My sister in law turned 50 this weekend,wow are we getting old or what???

2 comments:

The French Family said...

That is great about your foot!!

Smiley said...

glad to hear the healing process is going well!