Friday, March 7, 2008

Big snow storm Hits!

Well this week has been a eventful one! On Tuesday my sister Chris and her husband came home from Virginia to attend a funeral of one of their friends in Indiana, Joel Abberger who passed away after a long battle with cancer.They came over Tuesday evening just as we were getting ready to leave for dayton in a ice storm to see our hometeam boys high school basketball team play in the reginal semi-final game . We went and our Rangers Won! So we were suppose to go the game tonight again in dayton but a BIG snowstorm is upon us so the game was postponed! Craig came home on spring break on Wednesday night,he was suppose to come Thursday but surprised us and came Wednesday instead! Thank you craig! He is spending everyday helping his dad milk since I cannot.which is a big blessing to his dad andI since he knows the ropes at the farm he makes life alot easier for his dad! On Monday the dr. took out a few stiches and said he would probably take out the rest next week! Then it will be therapy and hopefully back on my feet soon!! We rented a scooter thing that I put my knee on and push with the other foot,it is great makes me alot more mobile! I will try to post a pic soon,i havent yet got this all figured out and i need a picture taken first! Thank you for praying for me through all this, I am not very good at staying down!

1 comment:

The French Family said...

I am glad that you have figured a way to get around - please take it easy. We've been praying for you.