Thursday, March 13, 2008

Our team to State tourneyments tonight!!

Greetings! Our team played sunday late afternoon and won so tonight they play the first game of the state touneyment if we win we play for the state title saturday This is a big deal in our town because none has ever won state and it has been over 60 years since they have made it to a state game GO RANGERS!!!! On the home front I went to the dr on monday and he took out all my stitches and cut off dead skin{ouch} He found I have an infection and is treating me for it with a very strong antibiotic because it is close to my bone and he doesnt want it to get into my bone so hopefully this will clear it up and i can start some physical theraphy next week! Please pray for my infection to clear up,I know God is in control ! I am learning to live by the verse in whatsoever state i am to be content this has been a hard lesson for me to learn! hope all is well in your family,I love to read everyones blogs! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Smiley said...

i hope the infection goes away. i'm praying for you!

Cathy Henschen said...

GO RANGERS!! Glad you got to go to the game..I am jealous!

The French Family said...

We will continue to pray for your foot!! The games sound exciting!!