Sunday, April 19, 2009

hello friends!

Hi well alot again has happened,Carrie came home for spring break and we ran around all week,I was tired.I guess I am too old to do that anymore! She found the dress she wanted and now it is looking for all the other stuff,wow what a list of things to do! I am thankful for the daughter's God has given me,they are a true blessing!
Easter sunday was a big day at church this year,we had an easter egg hunt with 2300 eggs and a great host of kids! WE offered family pictures to all who wanted one and that was a big hit! we had 2 people saved in the auditorium onw who we have been praying for for quite awhile,what a blesssing it was then on sunday night we kicked off our revival with kurt la Bouve,he is a blind evangelist and singer,we had a teen saved that we have been praying for and 2 of our young adults baptised!
Cathy is seeking God's will about an offer she had given to her ,pray that she makes the right desision,I am sure she will just a new step for her.
We are soon going to be planting,as soon as the weather warms up which needs to be soon!
We hope to see you again soon!

No comments: