Sunday, September 28, 2008

harvest!

hi! well harvest is underway,Chris has combined 3 fieldsof soybeans and the yield is pretty low,but with the drought we have had this summer this was expected. It is always neat to see how God works,he is in charge of the crops and we just have to trust Him! Our oldest daughter, Cathy , had a birthday this week,seems like only yesterday she was born! She is doing great teaching in tennessee and we love her and miss her very much! My garden isnt producing much hopefully we will still get a few tomatoes and a few potatoes yet. We have missions conference this week,this is my favorite conference of the year,I soo enjoy getting to know new and renew aquaintances with our some of the missionaries we support. Bro Phil Schipper preaches for us and I love to hear him preach,I am looking forward to his wife and family being with him since they are now traveling togather in a mobile home. We always keep a family and this year we are keeping a family of five,it is always fun to get to know them! Well I hope you have a blessed week,fall is upon us,I enjoy the cool mornings!!

No comments: